[Farmall] Ttian fuel tank repair

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 6 17:49:40 PDT 2008

I took a couple pictures when I was done. One of the "die" bolted to the
faceplate and the other of the part. Then the batteries in the camera went
dead. If you want to see some real metal spinning there is lots to see on
Youtube.

Sounds like your grandad knew what he was doing! While researching metal
spinning I saw a couple of multi-piece mandrels. I think it would be a fun
thing to learn how to do.

John Hall