[AT] Satellite Tracking was Warning and apology.

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Sun Apr 6 07:59:42 PDT 2008

Being as I travel the US delivering campers I have used GPS fro several
years.  I have 3 Garmen's, one in each truck and a spare. That is how
important they are.  It has taken me to the wrong place 2 times, garbage in
garbage out :)) ... One model does all of the things you say, but the
speaker is not of high quality, so I don't use it for music.  I can not
believe how much I use it locally. I have found several 'shorter,quicker'
routes in 20-30 miles trips around here. At my age it is nice to see the (at
night) 'turn off' coming up before the lights hit the road sign, epically on
a dark rainy or snowy night. I can zoom in when in the mountains and know
which way the road is curving before I get there, just too many stories to
repeat how it has helped or saved me.  One short one, alternator light comes
on, using GPS I find a Ford dealer and am back on the road in 3 hrs from the
time it first  flickered.

Paul Waugh