[AT] Satellite Tracking was Warning and apology.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Apr 6 04:56:44 PDT 2008

Cecil, my little bit of surveying experience goes back to the early '80's.
We had a "20 sec." theadolite (sp) and thought we were at  the state of the
art.  I wouldn't know where to start with a total station but I sure wish I
did.  We weren't actually surveying land.  We were doing layout work on an
industrial plant construction site.  The distances aren't as great but the
acuracy is maybe even more important.  The modern equipment would have made
it easier I think.

Charlie