[AT] OT Re: Satellite Tracking was Warning and apology.

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Sat Apr 5 01:17:48 PDT 2008

A very perceptive observation, Mattias!

Everybody needs to start somewhere, unfortunately not everyone
has the opportunity to grow up in the country.

Many of our ancestors that came here were woefully unprepared.
Some survived, some didn't, but they acquired toughness and character in
the process.

One must wonder about the majority of the younger generation,
most of them are in for a rude awakening.

Dave