[AT] Warning and apology.

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Apr 4 11:11:39 PDT 2008

charlie hill wrote:
> Almost Charlie but this thing only costs $150 and has an OFF switch.  LOL
>
> Charlie Hill

	Just wait 5 to 8 years Charlie and "they" will know where we all are
all of the time anyway... It won't cost $150, just most of our privacy
and liberty... I often think of the old Star-Trek where someone turned
and ask "Computer, where is _____ _____?" and the computer always
knew... It "IS" coming and I don't see anyone in charge of anything in
any position ever trying to stop it... In 10 years or less it will be
illegal to be completely private... Nobody cares but a few old mavericks
like me and it has been a long time since they listened to me...
	I'm not saying it is all bad, just not what I want.
	If you want to make some big bucks invest in implantable chips... If
the USDA and the CDC have their way it will happen a lot sooner than my
estimate.
:-(
This isn't political and it isn't just the US, its just where the whole
world is going like it or not.
	Makes me want to go out and hug a rusty old tractor.   :-)

--

"farmer"

Hay & Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)