[AT] Warning and apology.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Apr 4 08:43:46 PDT 2008

Hopefully there are no problems.  If you haven't done so, check the product
out on the cabelas link I sent.  It's pretty amazing.  For 150 bucks and
$100 a year that thing will track you anywhere on the face of the planet and
if you hit the 911 button it will send a signal to a satelitte and send
rescue directly to your location.  They have a deal where you pay a little
more and they insure the cost of the rescue up to (I think it said)
$100,000.00

Charlie