[AT] Be Careful out there.

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 08:43:58 PDT 2008

I don't want to be a smart-arse but what comes to mind is how many
that are killed in tractor rollovers. Here the law stated in 1959 that
all new tractors got to have a rollbar and in 1965 the law was
expandedl to include all tractors etc. driven by employees. Thoose
laws really decreased the number of fatal rollover accidents...
strange. Ok it's not always so cool looking but it's "better to be
safe than sorry" or is it "rather cool and dead than alive and
uncool".

Enough said

Mattias

P.S. a cab or rollbars might even have helped against a few of the
falling objects.