[AT] Ferguson to30 cracked block

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Thu Apr 3 08:29:14 PDT 2008

Charlie,
Thanks for posting the link. I forgot than there was an N between the lock
and stitch. I bought a small kit and have made some repairs with it. Many
engine blocks are scraped each year that could be repaired this way. Look
through their examlpes that they have repaired and you will appreciate the
value of this method.
Larry