[AT] spot welder - WANTED

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Thu Apr 3 07:35:06 PDT 2008

Hey, Herb.  Good to hear from you.  I don't have a source for a used spot welder, but I have a suggestion for your Chinese tires -- break the bead on both sides and coat them with bead sealer.  It's a simple "receding forehead" solution that works.  Of course, if you already have tubes in the tires, all bets are off!

Larry