[Farmall] super c touch control rebuild

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 2 18:22:51 PDT 2008

 I think the dealer dad worked for would soemtimes copy the exploded view
from the parts book for their customers. Pretty simple to rebuild, just
carefully match up what you take off with the new stuff. Sometimes customers
would get the O-rings mixed up and put back a used one. I am wanting to
think there are some plastic valves and springs that are not included in the
kit from Case-IH, but it has been quite a while since I went into one of
them. We have a pair of internal snap ring pliers (I think that is the
proper term) that we use to pull out some of the parts with.

John Hall