[AT] [Spam] Re: OT: Ford Ranger air bag sensor location....

Howard howard at cconnect.net
Wed Apr 2 18:21:20 PDT 2008

Hey Steve,
Thanks for the response. That air bag light flashes  code numbers 4-6,
repeats a few times, and then stays on. I don't know anything about the air
bag disarmed light. The manual that my lady friend has says that code # 4-6
probably indicates a faulty ground on the front left side sensor, there was
no mention of another sensor in the seat belt system.
Thanks!
Howard