[Farmall] super c touch control rebuild

Greg Hass gkhass at avci.net
Wed Apr 2 14:23:15 PDT 2008

The problem you describe can only be fixed by a rebuild. Oil is either
bypassing the control valve or is bypassing the piston in the lift cylinder
(cylinders); as the arms settle, the system activates to bring the arms back
to their original position, thus the pulsing. While not sure, there is a
good chance the parts are available at a Case-IH dealer. My source of info;
my dad owned one for over 20 years and I spent hundreds of hours in the
seat. The touch-control was rebuilt once, but at that time we had the dealer
do it.
Greg Hass