[AT] Voltage regulator

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun Sep 30 09:26:34 PDT 2007

Jeff,
	I didn't write clear enough.  The cut-out is not cutting out when I
shut off the switch.  Sends current to the armature.  Reverse current is
not functioning.  Charging voltage is okay as is current regulating when
the engine is running, I think.  I have not put my volt meter on it.
Battery is up and reads almost 12 volts static.  Generator is charging
from 2-7 amps so I am guessing voltage is okay.  I can easily check it.
  Something must be out of adjustment or just plain faulty from the
package.  Delco A-circuit generator.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA