[AT] Question OT

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Thu Sep 27 07:13:30 PDT 2007

John i have not found one friendly enough yet to take the time. My JD
dealer that i have been buying from for last 25 years will try about
any thing to get needed parts.
Some care some don't
I think a lot of them need to join a list like this one. Could learn
a lot about caring and helping people.
R Fink