[Farmall] Some ads from the 9/22 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Sep 24 09:42:27 PDT 2007

I agree on the first one, Jim, but the second will probably remain a
mystery.

As far as the ads are concerned, they have to be submitted by mail using
a coupon that subscribers fill out themselves. Then the paper's clerks
have the unfortunate job of deciphering the handwriting, clerks who are
probably not familiar with any of the agricultural terms.  Remember that
I only send the ads for antique tractors or maybe something else that
catches my fancy; there are hundreds of other ads, some of them very
specialized.