[AT] Plowing in Ohio/Long

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 14 12:50:07 PDT 2007

Charlie, you need to go to the tractor pull at White Oak sometime. That
track is made of sand and is a bear. Once a couple guys get to spining they
create a hole that is tough to get thru. They did some plowing right beside
the track and stuck a tractor one time. Somebody also hitched up a Willy's
Jeep and it did rather well.

I'll stick to my red clay.

John