[AT] Tractor visulized

toma toma at risingnet.net
Mon Sep 3 14:00:31 PDT 2007

That didn't take long. After suggestions from this list I started looking
at pictures of IHC 340's and 350's and one came my way. It was advertized
on the local computer net and is less than 10 miles from here. It was
advertized as a 350 and it is written on it but I suspect it may be a
340. It has the quick hitch with the 3 point adapter. It is pretty
original and all there exscept one side of the hood is missing.  The tires
are old but good for now. The only problem is one rear wheel is locked up.
The guy I bought it from bought it that way and never got around to
working on it. I got it for $550 and I think it is worth taking a chance
on. He had it moved in on a rollback truck, they slid it on with an old
car hood under the locked wheel and it is still there. I think I will have
it moved the same way.

I didn't visualize a tractor with a front loader but it has one so that is
a plus. It has 3 punps, one for the steering and hitch I think, one on the
front for the loader and one for a remote.

Tom