[AT] Voltage regulator

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun Sep 30 21:09:01 PDT 2007

Much to my surprise, they simply told me to go get another one.  They
only had one more and I got it.  It did the same thing, but I was able
to adjust this one and so far it is working okay.  No telling what
happens when the points get a little used up.

This store in Sioux City has a constant turn over of managers also.  5
or 6 a year, I'm guessing.  I buy dog food and occasionally some CarHart
outerwear.  I believe I'll shop elsewhere from now on for voltage
regulators.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA