[AT] Voltage regulator

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sun Sep 30 20:01:43 PDT 2007

Whatcha gonna do wit em once you catch em ?

On 9/30/2007 8:57:46 PM, John Grant (jfgrant at zoomon.net) wrote: > Like the
old sayin, > "You Catch More Fly's With Honey Than You Do With > Vinegar" >
> > If the lower-level folks don't see it my way, I politely say "I'm sorry,
> but > that's unacceptable. Could you please direct me to your manager so
we > can discuss it further?" It's > not as much fun in the short run as
getting > all righteously angry, but the results in the long run are usually
pretty > > good. :-) > -tractor.com/mailman/listinfo/at > >