[AT] Picture of my AR

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Sep 30 20:58:33 PDT 2007

Hi John
I try to keep the picture size down due to my dial up internet service
limitations. The original picture is over 2 mb in size which would take a
long time for me to upload.
Or did I post the wrong link? Is this one any bigger?
http://inlinethumb43.webshots.com/21674/2492333830032927439S600x600Q85.jpg

Ralph in Sask.