[AJD] what have I got?

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sun Sep 30 17:13:18 PDT 2007

Also, don't forget that the service parts grille or replacement grille that was supplied
by Deere for the M and MT actually was the later model 40 grille so it's not uncommon to
see a model M or MT running around with a model 40 grille. These grilles were available
new from Deere up until the early 1980's.  The last new ones from the Denver depot were
tossed into the dumpster in front of my parts driver's eyes. Ah if only it were me that
had been standing there!
It made me ill when he returned from town and told me what had happened. To top it off,
the dumpster was picked up and hauled away while he was standing there waiting on his
daily orders to be pulled. So I couldn't even make a frenzied phone call to the depot to
see what could be done.

Oh well

Greg

NOW!! CHECK YOUR PART #'S AT WWW.JOETRAKTOR.COM!

WE ARE NO LONGER ON THE JOHN DEERE PARTS LOCATOR

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!
OR INTERNET FAX 866-381-3703

On Sun Sep 30 17:12 , Chris C <jdnutinwa at yahoo.com> sent: