[AT] Voltage regulator

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun Sep 30 11:24:51 PDT 2007

Bill,
	I think you are right.  I have done the clean, adjust stuff.  Set the
spring to pull hard enough it would not even come on line unless I
turned on the lights.  And then it just stayed on line.
         Do you really think that yuppie, horsey place will replace that
regulator?  I think they already have, once.  The package was not
sealed.  I should have just left it.

Ron
Salix, IA