[AT] Voltage regulator

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sun Sep 30 10:53:15 PDT 2007

Ron, I think you have a bad regulator.  If you want to mess with it, pull
the cover off and you'll find the cutout points stuck together.  You might
be able to get it going again by separating them and cleaning them up with
emery cloth putting the finishing shine on with some cloth that's really
worn smooth.  Check the tension on the spring that holds the points apart,
and experiment with setting that to pull harder.

But the TSC folks owe you another regulator.

B²

Bill Brueck
   Chatfield, Minnesota, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.