[Farmall] Winterizing Farmall H

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Thu Sep 27 20:36:43 PDT 2007

Hi Keith.  I'd say #1 make sure you have a good antifreeze mixture, and then
#2 make sure you have a good battery and good (heavy) battery cables.

Only other thing that comes to mind is to put a piece of cardboard in front
of the radiator, maybe 2/3 the radiator height, to help the engine warm up
to normal operating temperature.  I have one like that on my M.  Spray
painted it with some red primer and stuck it in there in between the
radiator and the steering bolster, and it just sits there.  With the grille
back on you can't hardly see it even if you know to look for it.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net