[AT] Question OT

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 26 18:32:09 PDT 2007

I wonder if the Echo dealers can cross over the model numbers? Iif not that
could cause a problem--especially with a parts guy not familiar with the old
stuff. The IH dealer dad worked for carried Echo and sold tons of it.
Occasionaly a piece of "green" came in the shop and they would figure out
what it was and get it going. We had a John Deere version of a Echo PB400
blower. The only difference I could recall was that it was yeelow and gray,
not orange and black. All the parts for it came from Echo--including the
short block we had to put in we it was relatively new.
 We still have and use a JD version of a PB200 (or maybe 210) leaf blower.

John Hall