[AT] Corn-gas a BUST!, now carbon offset credits

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Mon Sep 24 06:50:24 PDT 2007

I have 155 acres of woods I'm managing for timber production. It is not
easily accessible so getting logs off the property without a fair amount of
excavating will be tough. Maybe I can just sell carbon offset credits to
yuppie-suckers and just leave the woods alone!? I might have to dig into
this a bit further.
Mark Greer