[AT] Some ads from the 9/22 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Sep 24 04:14:52 PDT 2007

I was going to make the same comment, Dudley, when I sent that out, but
I was short of time and just let it go the way it was. I have nothing on
"Farmall 3500", but it could be a "Farmall 350D", in which case it is
overpriced with a bad TA. What the "Farmall Sway" might be is anyone's
guess. I suspect the only way anyone is going to find out what he is
selling is to give him a call. Maryland is too far away and the tractors
too big for me to be interested.

Mike