[AT] Corn-gas a BUST!, now carbon offset credits

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 08:24:35 PDT 2007

Somebody on eBay already has that idea. See
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160159837261&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006
If the above link doesnt work, enter item #
160159837261 in an eBay search. Starting bid is $10
for a year's worth of carbon offset from one mature
tree. He even charges $2 shipping for your "carbon
offset certificate".

With around 1200 trees in our English walnut orchard,
I think, I should go into the business of easing the
consciences of guilty liberals, too.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com