[AT] Corn-gas a BUST!

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 07:47:39 PDT 2007

Yabut....

Wasn't the carbon released by biofules sucked out of the air  by the plant
to produce that fuel?  Fossil fuel releases carbon that has been bound for a
long time.

I want to go into carbon farming.  I grow plants that trap carbon and don't
do anything with the, just let them store carbon for a long time.  As fast
as thorn trees grow here, I must be trapping tons of carbon annually....

Supposedly there is a biomass plant in the works for the Kansas City area.
I think one option will be to bale corn stalks.