[AT] Diamonds in the rough?

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Sep 21 19:27:07 PDT 2007

Don't assume that 202 MF is just a farm tractor re-labled..   I used one
of these many years ago to dig a 14 ft deep ditch almost 1/4 mile long
for a sewer line.  The loader is one of the best made.  The swing motor
on the backhoe is pretty much standard on most backhoes.  I have one on
my JD 400, It needs seals about every 5 years.  The draft control on
that MF 3 point is the best made in my opinion....

Cecil in OKla