[Farmall] IH gas caps - That's service!!!!!

Greg Hass gkhass at avci.net
Wed Sep 19 15:08:34 PDT 2007

After seeing the post on free gas caps for many IH tractor models, I looked
at the posted website and saw that my IH 185 Lo-Boy was on the list of
qualifying tractors.  Although I have not had a problem with its current
gas cap, I decided to go ahead and get the free cap.  I applied online
after 11 PM on Sep. 16 and received the new cap by UPS today (Sept. 19),
although the website said it could take 6 to 8 weeks.  Service doesn't get
much better than that!

Greg Hass
Michigan's Thumb