[AT] lead paint (OC -- Off Center)/Cub engine

Snelling, Wayne K wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Tue Sep 18 17:27:56 PDT 2007

I think you need to get rid of the lead molds--especially the c-boy and injuns. Too dangerous for anyone not from Texas to handle. Of course, us Texans could drive our tractors up there and haul a load of lead and molds back. Bet some think molds is plural for that gray stuff from days past that hangs around for insurance co. to use raising the rates.

Now, I have a tractor question...anyone know the whereabouts of a power unit off an IHC baler---yes I need an engine for a Cub

Wayne