[AT] A most unusual auto on the freeway!

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Tue Sep 18 18:17:25 PDT 2007

Yes, more like those as far as a closer age, but still not right.  I
still don't see the inverted V's on the grill.  These cars have
larger headlights and a different hood.  "My" little car had a hood
more like the earlier Citroens you pictured--kinda swooped down
more--with a small grill.  Just remembered,  the car had very narrow
tires.    John