[Farmall] Slow Cub Oil Pressure

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Tue Sep 18 09:52:51 PDT 2007

The pan has a cork gasket.  If you have better luck than I do, the gasket
will remain in one piece and you can use a bit of RTV to help it get by
until you redo the engine (which sounds fairly soon in any case).  The worst
part about pulling the pan is the 3 bolts across the back, which are hard to
get a wrench on.  A socket with a universal joint works about as well as
anything.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net