[AT] A most unusual auto on the freeway!

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Tue Sep 18 09:32:44 PDT 2007

Thanks guys for all the responses, but see my
response to Jason..   The car we saw was not a 2
CV.....considerably older and smaller....kinda
like a miniture Model T sedan with only one
seat....very small.   More ideas?      The kicker
might be the 2 flattened-out upside down V's on the grill.    John