[AT] Some ads from the 9/16 Lancaster Farming

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 07:19:59 PDT 2007

Farmer, you remind me of the young Arkansas man's letter back to his parents
after joining the army.  He was amazed at how easy basic training was, no
milking before breakfast, more than one bullet for a meal for 4.

My middle son was telling a teacher about a turkey's "beard", she said that
turkeys had feathers, so couldn't have a beard.  He told her she could
believe whatever she wanted that it didn't change the turkey any.