[Farmall] Slow Cub Oil Pressure

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Mon Sep 17 20:28:44 PDT 2007

Off the top of my head I can think of about 4 possibilities.
1- pressure relief plug has a weak spring, located behind the hex head
cap screw on the right front side of the engine.
2- oil pump worn.
3-  hydraulic pump leaking hydro fluid into engine and deluting oil, but
if that were the case, engine oil would be going up and touch control
fluid low.
4- Most likely, is main crankshaft bearings worn.