[AT] A most unusual auto on the freeway!

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Mon Sep 17 19:34:50 PDT 2007

On our way across the state on I 84 we spied a little English-looking
auto that was beautifully restored and driven by an elderly woman--at
about 55 MPH.  It looked kinda like a miniture OLD MG
sedan--2-passenger.  There were two little headlights, about the size
on a Farmall H mounted right on top of the fenders.  The only ID we
could see was a double INVERTED "V" on the grill.....the shallow V's
were stacked one over the other.  Anyone have any idea on
ID?    (This can be considered an ATIS tractor question due to the
"Farmall lights" maybe?!)   John W.

                    In the wide-open spaces of NE Oregon