[AT] Plowing in Ohio/Long

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Sep 15 06:54:15 PDT 2007

Gene I was out of town for 2 days last week.  When I got home I had 6
messages in my ATIS folder.  I figure anything that anyone says on this list
these days is just helping to keep the doors open.  You're right, I should
have changed the subject line, I just don't think it affected too many folks
that I didn't.

Charlie