[AT] Spam> Now AC traction booster

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Sep 14 03:26:15 PDT 2007

Charlie,
I never experienced the "walking" (maybe that came with newer models or
the 3 point link set up - my experience was with the snap coupler)  but
I didn't even have to watch the tractor booster gauge to know when it
activated - when the lift arms on the D-14 were activated you got a
specific sound so you could follow the action of the traction booster by
the sound from the lift.  It has always amazed me how the AC engineers
managed to reduce the weight of the D series tractors as compared to
similar models from other brands and still keep a similar performance in
the field.