[Farmall] Farmall M/Trojan roadgrader

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 17:46:21 PDT 2007

I have no idea what it is worth.   Hydraulic hoses and tires aren't cheap so
if both of those are good I'd sat at least $1000 to $4000.   Depending on
whether this will be a worker or a restored machine would say what the
tweaked cab does to the value.   I'm sure it'll take some time to straighten
it.   I would love to see pictures, I love this kind of old stuff.   You
can't send them directly to the list but if you send them to me at
sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com I will post them to my picture site and post a link.

Mike