[Farmall] Farmall M/Trojan roadgrader

j curry jcurry69 at alltel.net
Thu Sep 13 15:29:26 PDT 2007

Do you have any idea what it might be worth? Everything is in good working
condition, except the cab is a little bent to one side; you can barely tell
it. The road grader belongs to a friend of mine, who wants to sell it; but
he don't know what it's worth, or what to ask for it. I have pictures if you
would like to see them.

Thank you for your information,
John