[Farmall] Farmall M/Trojan roadgrader

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:12:49 PDT 2007

John,

I think you can paint it whatever your heart desires.   I would bet that the
"standard" paint scheme from the factory was all yellow.   The "power unit"
IE tractor would have been red when delivered to the builder and then the
whole thing painted yellow after assembly I think.   I saw one in Arkansas
with what looked like original paint that was all yellow.   It had dual
wheels and a cab.  I would like to someday own it!!!m  They are a neat piece
of history.

Mike