[AT] OT - Fire hose fitting question

John Grant jfgrant at zoomon.net
Wed Sep 12 22:37:34 PDT 2007

You are correct, the ends are swaged on. I would recommend that you not try
to reuse them on a pressure hose configuration. Danger lurks behind every
one of them. I KNOW. I worked north of you up beyond Susanville, Alturis, on
fire supression. USDA. Sell for scrap or keep for LOW pressure only.   JG