[Farmall] cub governor

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 11 18:37:58 PDT 2007

 If it is stuck where it comes out of the housing on front of the engine,
you may be able to free it up with some penetrating oil and some slight
persuasion. I ran into this a couple months ago from a fellow that pressure
washed his tractor and then left it sittng for several months. He was able
to tap on it and free it up with out breaking it. When I asked dad about it
he told me they had a new one to sit on the lot and get stuck. He also said
they sold a few govenor parts that met up with too large of a hammer!

John