[AT] OT: McCulloch Chainsaw

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Sep 11 17:18:02 PDT 2007

Yeah MTD has a nasty habit with new dealers getting shut out of the
supply chain prior to the time they joined the network. When they bought
out Troy-Bilt they tossed a LOT of new inventory to scrapyards. They
were the models that MTD wasn't interested in. All they really wanted
out of Troy-Bilt was the tiller line and the name. Most of the rest were
all competition items.

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York