[AT] OT: McCulloch Chainsaw

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Sep 11 15:09:39 PDT 2007

Right.  I ran into that problem when I picked up this unit and rehabilitated
it before shipping it to Cecil.  I have an old-time dealer in the
neighborhood who is adept at having access to Troy-Bilt parts that are NLA
everywhere.  For that reason, Cecil contacted me to try to locate a drive
lever lock on the handlebars that broke on his.  I figured it is worth a
try.  When I was working "down the road a piece" at a Case-IH dealership, we
often went through the older lawn mower dealer for Troy-Bilt parts because
he had access to them that we didn't have even though we also had a
Troy-Bilt franchise because of MTD.  That's the way it works sometimes.

Larry