[AT] Speaking of Woods mowers

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Sep 11 06:47:13 PDT 2007

Thanks Mark,  I found the owners manual on the site.  Unfortunately there is
no repair manual that I could find.  I'd like a little more info on how much
lash I need in the gear set.  I haven't read the owners manual word for word
yet but the only thing I found said to only use the 7 shims if the gears
were tight.  Based on that I guess anything just less than tight is ok.

Charlie