[AT] Wood belly mower

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Mon Sep 10 19:19:07 PDT 2007

It will definitely go on a C/Super C200/230/240 but not the A/Super
A100/130/140 as it is a very different animal. The rear axle housings are
very different (bull gears in the axle housings instead of in the
differential case) and that series of tractors often run the mower off the
right angle belt pulley attachment and not directly off the PTO shaft.
Mark Greer