[AT] Speaking of Woods mowers

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Sep 9 18:49:27 PDT 2007

Thank Joe and James.  I don't think this one is worn into the housing yet.
There isn't enough slop in it to indicate that.  I'm hoping I just need the
bearing and seal.  I don't suppose I need to match mark the gears before I
pull it apart.  It would be nice to have a manual.  Maybe I can locate one
somewhere.   The guy I bought it from just found a brand new  set of blades
he had bought and never installed.  He gave them to me about a week before I
discovered the problem.  I think he jinxed me!

Charlie